- about us
- members services
- News & Policy
- policy issues
- Log Exports: The Story Behind the Story
- A Further Look: Community Perspectives on the BC Coastal Forest Industry.
- Community Perspectives on the BC Coastal Forest Industry
- Working Guidelines - First Nations Relationships
- Tsilhqot'in Decision Position Statement
- Forest Industry HR Strategy
- When David Meets Goliath
- Tired Iron
- Contractor Market
- Letters to the Editor
- Press Releases
- First Nations In Forestry
- Truck LoggerBC - Magazine Archives
- Truck LoggerBC - Advertising
- TLA Events
TLA Convention & Trade Show
Online Registration Is Closed.
Please come down to the registration desk at the Westin Bayshore.
January 18 – 20, 2017
The Westin Bayshore is sold out!
We negotiated special convention rates at the Marriott Downtown.
Deadline to book your room is Friday, January 13 at midnight.
BC Forestry – In it for the Long Run
The forest industry is the economic backbone of BC’s rural communities. TLA members live in these towns, build their businesses in and around them, support local community groups and are vital to the economic health of the entire province. This year’s convention will examine the current state of the industry and what needs to change in order to strengthen and ensure sustainability for contractors and their suppliers. Our strength is in our roots and we want contractors to be in it for the long run!