- about us
- members services
- News & Policy
- policy issues
- Log Exports: The Story Behind the Story
- A Further Look: Community Perspectives on the BC Coastal Forest Industry.
- Community Perspectives on the BC Coastal Forest Industry
- Working Guidelines - First Nations Relationships
- Tsilhqot'in Decision Position Statement
- Forest Industry HR Strategy
- When David Meets Goliath
- Tired Iron
- Contractor Market
- Letters to the Editor
- Press Releases
- First Nations In Forestry
- Truck LoggerBC - Magazine Archives
- Truck LoggerBC - Advertising
- TLA Events
Advertising in Truck LoggerBC
Get Your Message Out to BC's Forest Industry
The TLA, in partnership with the ILA and NWLA, publishes Truck LoggerBC magazine four times a year. This magazine has a circulation of 10,000 and is the pre-eminent source for provincial forestry perspectives, information and updates. In addition to TLA members, elected officials and forest industry stakeholders, the magazine reaches coastal First Nations and civic community leaders and members of the three Interior logging associations.
Advertising in Truck LoggerBC, is a great way to reach the people working in and making decisions about BC's forest industry.
For more information or to book an ad, please email Wing-Yee Kwong or phone her at 604.681.1811.